Everybody knows the curd is perfect for healthy hair, but only a few know how to make magic by using it. One of the traditional treatments in India is the use of curd for dandruff treatment. One of the most frequently asked questions on any men’s grooming platform is that what is the simplest and quickest approach to get rid of dandruff is, and very rightly so. Many guys have dandruff, and it is one of the most irritating concerns they encounter. Extra, while it is just dry skin on your scalp, it somehow counts as an ’embarrassing issue’
What most men do not realize is that it is easy to get rid of dandruff and an itchy head, using organic ingredients from the kitchen that will not have any side effects on the hair. Although anti-dandruff shampoos benefit, using natural ingredients is the best cure for dandruff in the long run. Power-packed with anti-bacterial qualities, the curd is an ideal product to keep scalp infections in check, and stubborn dandruff and itchy skin are also proven to be minimized. In addition, the curd is high in vitamins B5 and D, making it an amazing commodity for the hair. Curd is also rich in fatty acids, which are essential for safe, smooth, frizz-free hair, but that is not at all.
If added to your everyday diet, this nutritious dairy food is considered to have several nutrients, which are not only healthy for your hair but also helpful for your skin. The curd will help you get nourished and smoother hair using curd for hair treatment, and if combined with some other ingredients, it would prove to be a perfect cure for all hair issues. Curd has a high concentration of vitamins, minerals as well as fatty acids that help reduce hair loss and make it excellent for healthy hair. It is very healthy for nourishing hair because curd is high in protein, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and potassium.
You will enjoy the advantages of hair curd by adding it to your diet or wearing a hair curd mask. Subsequently, because of its antibacterial effects, curd serves as an excellent cure for conditions such as dandruff, itchiness, and scalp infections. Applying a hair pad of curd thus fixes these concerns thus rendering your hair smoother and healthier. If you resent using chemicals containing hair products to fight your dandruff problem and want to make the most of nature’s goodness, the curd is one of the most effective natural remedies that is assured to provide outstanding returns.
Wondering how to apply curd on hair for dandruff treatment? Here’s the perfect way to do it:
1. Drench overnight methi seeds. The following morning, mash them into a paste using some of the water used to soak them. For around half an hour, add this paste to the scalp and leave it there. Carefully brush your hair to make sure no trace is left behind.
2. Curd does wonders for dandruff elimination. Apply it to the head and retain it before washing for around 15 minutes.
3. An excellent cure for dandruff caused by an oily scalp is to use a teaspoonful of fresh lime juice as the last rinse after the hair wash. This even aids with the elimination of stickiness. You could perhaps try this, once per week.
4. In some water, boil the beetroot. Each night before you sleep, gently massage this boiled water on your scalp. As the red blend is likely to color the pillows, use a white beet for the said reason or use a shower cap to prevent the stain.
5. Take a couple of teaspoons of a gram of green powder and blend with 1/2 cup of curd. Cleanse your skin using this formula. For quick results, repeat this twice a week.
6. It is indeed helpful to combine apple cider vinegar and water evenly, and apply it with a cotton swab to your scalp. Follow this treatment diligently and with no time you would see a difference.
Although curd by itself is a great addition to your hair care routine its benefits seem to actually multiply when combined with some other natural ingredients. All you need to do is mix a portion of curd with each of these ingredients and apply directly on your hair and wash it away after some time to get the desired results.
Curd is protein-rich and has antibacterial characteristics that make it an effective and proven remedy for dandruff. Lemon juice is acidic in nature and acts to eliminate dandruff efficiently. The mixture of curd and lemon in a mask, therefore, works well for your hair, as it has acids as well as enzymes that function well at home to treat dandruff.
Curd is high in B and zinc vitamins, all of which encourage the vitality and development of hair. Additionally, eggs are loaded with hair and scalp-nourishing proteins. The mixture of egg and curd for hair, thus, ensures that your hair grows rapidly and healthily.
Curd and honey pair together well to provide moisture while keeping it fluffy, glossy and useful for your hair. This mixture even protects the hair and scalp from drying. Therefore, if you are looking for a deep conditioning therapy, this solution is ideal.
Curry leaves are high in protein and beta-carotene, which help to prevent hair loss. They even have amino acids and antioxidants that reinforce the follicles of the hair and hydrate the scalp. Using this mask would also help thicken hair thus improving the rate at which hair develops.
A lot of people are increasingly leaning toward more organic skin and hair products and treatments, but they really do not understand how to use these ingredients and what to do or how to use curd for dandruff problems. The popular hair care products available today market themselves as the best remedy for your dandruff problems, however, with ingredients like sodium sulfates and parabens, these cures come at a price, the price of your hair quality in the long run. Being both versatile and advantageous to your scalp, the curd is one of the best treatments for all issues associated with your hair and skin and is the perfect addition to your hair care routine.
Also Read: Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp